The course is intended for specialists and heads of departments and departments for personnel management, heads of structural divisions, middle and senior managers, as well as employees who are in the personnel reserve for managerial positions.
The purpose of the course is to provide students with psychological knowledge on the characteristics of the modern labor market and practical skills in mastering the selection process for talented specialists, as well as the acquisition of skills in compiling a psychological portrait with elements of psycho-diagnostics.
- acquisition of skills and abilities necessary for the selection of talented employees in the organization;
- form a system of knowledge about the technology of selecting techniques for professional psychological selection;
- acquisition of skills to pass the basic assessment and selection procedures used by modern organizations based on psychological knowledge.
Programme of the course includes the following topics:
- Strategy for attracting, maintaining and developing talented employees;
- Psychological portrait of an employee;
- Assessment of professional and psychological qualities of an employee.
After completing the course, graduates will know: difference between the concepts of “talent” and “ability”, general principles of the personnel selection mechanism, search strategy for talented employees, the basis of psychological knowledge in the context of personality structure; be able to diagnose talented employees in the selection of personnel, draw up a psychological portrait based on scientific knowledge, identify talented employees, predict the behavior of subordinates; own the skills of psychological analysis of personality, ability to put into practice scientific methods in compiling a psychological portrait of an effective employee.
Form of study: full-time, full-time with separation from production or evening without separation from production
Training load - 36 academic hours
Duration and intensity of training: 3 days daily from 9.00 to 16.00 or 6 evenings from 18.00 to 21.00
Intermediate Control: Interview
Final control: testing
At the end of the course, a State-standard certificate is issued.
Language - Russian
Number of students: 15-20 people.
Coffee break and lunch are included in tuition.
Cost: 1 650 000 soums.