The course is intended for senior and middle managers of government bodies and business associations on the preparation and management of projects.
The aim of the course is to improve the knowledge, skills and abilities of senior managers of state bodies and business associations on the preparation and management of investment projects.
- formation of clear and stable ideas about the nature and content of investment projects;
- familiarization with the main modules and methods of developing a feasibility study for the project;
- obtaining and consolidating ideas and knowledge related to the peculiarities of presenting investment projects to foreign investors;
- study of the main points in the organization of international, industry and regional investment forums, conferences and other events.
Programme of the course includes the following topics:
- investor interests and the life cycle of an investment project preparation of investment proposals and feasibility studies;
- ethics of interaction with foreign investors (including negotiations);
- effective implementation of investment measures.
After completing the course, graduates will know: ways to conduct a presentation of the project taking into account the values of the audience; objects and subjects of project management; life cycle and phases of the investment project; stages and processes of project management; be able to plan, organize and control the work of the project team; define criteria for project success, apply criteria for a specific project, identify weaknesses; Identify participants and their roles and responsibilities; to develop a feasibility study for the project; have skills in teamwork in projects and analysis of project documentation.
Form of study: full-time, full-time with a separation from production
Training load - 72 academic hours
Duration of study - 10 days
Final control - testing
At the end of the course, a State-standard certificate is issued.
Language - Russian
Number of students: 25-30 people
Distance learning: 3 360 000 soums