The course is intended for senior and middle managers who are negotiating with customers, partners, suppliers, competitors, as well as anyone who needs the ability to conduct business negotiations.
The aim of the course is to teach business negotiation skills and to act on the basis of psychological knowledge in a situation of pressure or influence during the negotiation process.
- teaching the technique of preparation and conducting business negotiations;
- development of practical skills of adequate communication in the negotiation process;
- teach to choose a strategy and tactics of negotiations, suitable in a particular situation;
- development of psychological technologies for effective communication and professional interaction;
- study of socio-psychological phenomena that arise in the process of communication.
Programme of the course includes the following topics:
- Secrets of successful negotiations in the conditions of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Types of negotiations and stages of their organization;
- Effective negotiations in foreign economic activity;
- Basic principles and methods of successful negotiations;
- Psychological foundations of business communication;
- Psychological stability of negotiators.
After completing the course, graduates will know: main stages of the preparation and conduct of business negotiations, basic scientific theories of psychological knowledge of the negotiation process, psychological aspects of the behavior of participants in the negotiation process; be able to minimize concessions and achieve the best results in negotiations, determine the socio-psychological status of negotiators, and apply psychological techniques to interlocutors; to have communication skills in the psychology of communication, to have a diagnosis of the psychological characteristics of negotiators, and also to choose an effective negotiation strategy and tactic that is most suitable in a given situation.
Form of study: full-time, full-time with separation from production or evening without separation from production
Training load - 36 academic hours
Duration and intensity of training: 3 days daily from 9.00 to 16.00 or 6 evenings from 18.00 to 21.00
Intermediate Control: Interview
Final control: testing
At the end of the course, a state certificate is issued.
Language - Russian
Number of students: 20-25 people
Coffee break and lunch are included in tuition
Cost: 1 007 549 soum