A Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between the Graduate school and AlmaU (Kazakhstan)
June 10, 2021, at the Graduate School of Business and Entrepreneurship under the Ministry of Economic Development and Poverty Reduction of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter - the Graduate School) President of Almaty Management University, "AlmaU" Kazakhstan - Asilbek Kozhakhmetov and Rector of AlmaU - Yerbol Suleymenov held an official meeting.
The director of the Graduate School - I.Umrzakov acquainted the guests with the work carried out by the University in recent years and future plans.
A memorandum of understanding was signed between the parties. According to the signed document, the Graduate School and AlmaU will consider opportunities for cooperation in the following areas:
- implementation of consulting and training programs and projects;
- exchange of professors and teachers for the development of joint activities, joint research and projects;
- development of bilateral relations in the field of teaching materials, literature, articles and curricula;
- exchange of academic materials and academic publications;
- development of curricula and study programs;
- working on research and publications in the field of entrepreneurship, conducting research;
- establish joint internship programs for students, faculty and administrators;
- introduction of short-term joint courses;
- conducting master classes, lectures, conferences and other scientific and educational events on international entrepreneurship;
- Double degree programs, joint master's and doctoral projects.