A series of special lectures for listeners under the UNESCO/UNITWIN program
On May 10, 2021, through the Zoom platform, a series of special lectures on “Transformation of Digital Technologies in the Korean Economy” for master's students under the UNESCO / UNITWIN program was launched by professors of Handong Global University of South Korea.
The 4-day lectures will cover the following topical issues:
- Korean economy: today and tomorrow;
- The ecosystem of startups in Korea;
- Digital Transformation in Korea: Best Practices of Korean Companies;
- "Smart Factory" in the 4th Industrial Revolution;
- Urbanization and economic development in Korea;
- The impact of the pandemic on the FINTECH industry;
- Korea's exports and imports in recent years;
- Public policies and measures for enterprises in the Korean example.
Special certificates will be awarded to students who have fully participated in the lectures of the program.