INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL ONLINE CONFERENCE ON DIGITAL ECONOMY
On December 24, 2020, the Graduate school of business and entrepreneurship under the Ministry of economic development and poverty reduction of the Republic of Uzbekistan is holding an international scientific-practical online conference on "Digital economy: development and prospects in Uzbekistan and world practice”
The conference consists of the following sections:
- "Corporate governance in the digital economy: current state and prospects";
- "Digital business strategies and models in the context of the industrial revolution 4.0";
- "Priority areas for developing digital business and entrepreneurship skills";
- "E-Commerce and digital marketing in the context of digital transformation";
- "Implementation of digital technologies into project management".
The language of the scientific-practical conference: Uzbek, English and Russian.
Conference organizers: Ministry of Economic Development and Poverty Reduction of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Graduate School of Business and Entrepreneurship.
Partners: Handong Global University, Gachon University, Solbridge University, European School of Business & Management (ESMT), World Bank, UNDP and others.
The Graduate school invites magistrates, doctoral students, independent researchers, scientific specialists, and specialists in the field of digital economy to participate in the conference.
Thesis must be sent before December 14, 2020 to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2 December 2020