The department is a structural subdivision of the Graduate School of Business and Management and in its activities is guided by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the field of education, regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Ministries and Agencies in terms of their competencies, the Charter of the School, the rules of internal labor regulations, orders and directives of the director and Academic Council.
The goals and objectives of the department
The main objective of the Department is the organization and implementation of an effective system of training, retraining and advanced training of managerial personnel and specialists, as well as conducting basic and applied research in the field of project management.
The main tasks and activities of the Department are:
- organization and implementation of high quality educational work on the training of highly qualified specialists based on international and national standards of project management on the educational program of the Masters degree in "Project management", possessing deep theoretical and applied knowledge and competencies in accordance with state educational standards;
- organization and implementation of high-quality educational work among students, teachers of leading foreign universities;
- organization and implementation at the level of research on the profile of the Department, as well as publication of the results of their results, including in foreign peer-reviewed journals (WebofScience, Scopus, etc);
- implementation of training of employees of state bodies and other organizations on issues of project management;
development of special short-term educational programs to improve the skills of employees of state bodies and other organizations in the field of project management;
The faculty of the department consists of 7 people.
The department is headed by Doctor of Chemistry Ph.D., associate professor B. Sadriddinov,
- Mаkhmudaliev - Senior Lecturer,
- Nasrullaev - Senior Lecturer