The department is a structural subdivision of the Graduate School of Business and Management and in its activities is guided by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the field of education, regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Ministries and Agencies in terms of their competencies, the Charter of the School, the rules of internal labor regulations, orders and directives of the director and Academic Council.
The goals and objectives of the department
The main objective of the Department is to provide high-quality education in the field of finance, accounting and evaluation using innovative educational technologies, and active teaching methods based on the integration of training, education, research and social activities.
The department’s specializations are as follows:
- financial and credit industry and its components, financial market and financial management, investment management and financial policy;
- systemic financial engineering and its innovation markets;
- accounting, economic analysis and audit;
- appraisal activity and its professional services market;
- transformation into a digital financial economy (such as blockchain, cryptoactive assets and tokens), information and communication technologies and innovations in this field, as well as the creation and commercialization of these innovations.
The activity of the department is carried out in accordance with the plans for the current academic year, covering educational, teaching, research, innovation activities and the organization of educational work.
The department is headed by Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor Sh. Sh. Shokhazamy