Republican Graduate School of Business and Management under the National Agency of Project Management under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter – RGSBM) announces admission for master's dual degree program on specialty «Global Project Management» in cooperation with Business School of Polytechnic University of Milan (hereinafter – MIP, Italy) in 2020-2021 academic years.
MIP is one of the best business schools in the world, which has international accreditation such as EQUIS, AMBA, EOCCS, ASFOR.
International ranking of MIP:
(FT) European Business Schools rankings: 42 in Europe and 1 in Italy;
(FT) Master in Management: 95- in the world;
(QS) EMBA: 1 - in Italy.
Admissions deadline _______________
Maximum number of students in the master's program is 40 (forty) people
Language of education – English
Education is on a paid contract basis
Tuition fee - 160 million soum
For full contract paid students, 10% discount
50% discount on the total contract for top two students of first semester
For more information on the terms of entry, please contact:
Phone: +998 71 239 03 11, + 998 71 239 03 03, +998 97 444 85 52
Double master’s degree programme lasts for 18 months, and the programme for enrolled students will begin on _________________
Semester 1 - students will study at the RGSBM. (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
Semester 2 - studying will take place in MIP. (Milan, Italy)
According to the results of programme, students receive master's degrees from two universities, corresponding to the diplomas of two full-time master's programs.
- Master's degree in "Global Project Management", issued by the Business School of the Polytechnic University of Milan.
- Master's degree in "Project Management", issued by the Republican Graduate School of Business and Management.
Semester 1 takes place on the territory of the RGSBM of which 2 (two) academic weeks will be taught by MIP professors in the following disciplines:
- Introduction to project management;
- Program and portfolio management;
- Fundamentals of project management;
professors of the RGSBM in the following disciplines:
- Project financing;
- Financial and management accounting;
- Research Methodology;
- Practice of national project management;
- Strategic planning.
Semester 2 takes place on the territory of MIP and will be taught by MIP professors in the following disciplines:
- Project Management (Advanced Level);
- Analysis and management of project risks;
- Project procurement management;
- Management of project stakeholders;
- Strategic project management;
- Innovation management;
- Organizational behavior;
- Flexible project management;
- Feasibility analysis;
- Turnkey projects (EPC).
- copy of the passport;
- CV in English;
- a bachelor's or master's degree diploma (translated into Italian and notarized);
- a transcript of a bachelor's or master's degree (translated into Italian and notarized);
- Certificate confirming knowledge of English at least IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 547 (paper based), 210 (computer based), 78 (internet based), TOEIC 720, CEFR B2 or previous higher education with the language of instruction in English.