The course is intended for specialists with higher education and at least two years of experience in the specialty in a managerial position or a middle-level manager for the training of judicial managers.
The purpose of the course is to provide specialists with a full range of basic knowledge as court managers in the field of crisis management of the enterprise and on financial recovery of the debtor enterprise.
- form steady professional knowledge among students;
- teach to analyze the financial performance of the enterprise;
- help to navigate in difficult situations and make decisions.
Programme of the course includes the following topics:
- legal support for the activities of judicial managers;
- accounting and financial analysis during judicial management procedures;
- assessment of the object of judicial control;
- crisis management of the enterprise.
After completing the course, graduates will know: system of legal documents used in the activities of court managers; be able to properly navigate in the exercise of their professional duties; have the skills to analyze the existing situation of an economic entity to make adequate decisions.
Form of study: full-time, full-time with separation from work or using the capabilities of distance educational technologies.
Training load – 120 academic hours
Duration of study - 16 days
Intensity - daily from 9.00 to 16.00
Intermediate Control - Interview
Final control - testing
At the end of the course, a State-standard certificate is issued.
Conditions of education:
Language - Russian, Uzbek
Number of students: 20-25
Cost: 3 600 000 soum
Distance learning cost: 3 100 000 soum