TRAINING COURSE PROGRAM
on the topic
"IMPROVEMENT OF RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESSES IN COMMERCIAL BANKS"
The training course is intended for managers and operational personnel of functional units for risk management of commercial banks.
The aim of the training course is the enrichment of theoretical knowledge and practical skills of employees of commercial banks in the field of assessment and management of banking risks.
- revealing the essence of the directions of reforming the banking system of the country;
- familiarization with the prudential requirements of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the risks of commercial banks;
- studying the methods of risk assessment in commercial banks;
- studying the risk management methods in commercial banks.
The curriculum includes the following topics:
- Priorities of reforming the banking system of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Requirements of the Basel Committee for the assessment and management of banking risks;
- Prudential requirements of the Central Bank for banking risks;
- Assessment and management of credit risk;
- Assessment and management of interest rates;
- Assessment and management of foreign exchange risk;
- Assessment and management of operational risks;
- Assessment and management of liquidity risk
- Assessment and management of fund risks.
The form of study is daytime, without daytime working hours.
Study load: 40 classroom hours
Duration: 5 days, from 09:00 to 16:00
Intermediate control: conversation
Final control: test
Upon completion of the course, a state certificate is issued.
Language instruction: Russian, Uzbek
Number of listeners: 20-25
Price: 2,400,000 soums.