TRAINING COURSE PROGRAM
"POPULATION LAYERS FOR OBTAINING A LOAN THROUGH FAMILY BUSINESS PROGRAMS"
The training course is intended for a layers of the population who intends to obtain a loan within the framework of family business programs.
The aim of the training course is to develop practical skills in obtaining loans from commercial banks and non-bank credit institutions and the effective use of loans received by the population intending to receive loans under family business programs.
- familiarization with the legal framework for lending to family businesses;
- provide detailed information on the forms and types of loans;
- get acquainted with the requirements of banks for the solvency of borrowers;
- training on loan security requirements;
- providing information on the assessment and management of risks in the process of business lending.
The curriculum includes the following topics:
- Presentation of the topic of the course;
- Regulatory framework for lending to family businesses;
- The main directions of the state program "Every family is an entrepreneur";
- The system of state financial support for business lending;
- Assess the reliability of the business plan and its indicators;
- Forms of bank lending for family businesses;
- Procedures and organizational principles for obtaining loans for family businesses;
- Requirements for securing loans from commercial banks;
- Assessment of the creditworthiness of the family business;
- The procedure for returning loans to family businesses and the sequence of payments;
- Export and import lending to business entities;
- Procedure for monitoring loans issued by banks to business entities;
- Master class on the experience of successful entrepreneurs in organizing and developing a business;
- Solve practical and situational tasks;
- Assessment of students' knowledge using test questions;
- Announcement of test results. Issuance of certificates.
The form of study is daytime, distance
Study load: 40 classroom hours
Duration: 5 days, from 09:00 to 16:00
Intermediate control: conversation
Final control: test
Upon completion of the course, a state certificate is issued.
Language instruction: Russian, Uzbek
Price: 2,100,000 soums.
1,050,000 soums (regions).