TRAINING COURSE PROGRAM
on the topic
"CRITERIA FOR IDENTIFICATION AND REDUCTION OF POVERTY: BEST PRACTICES AND MODERN MECHANISMS"
The curriculum includes the following topics:
- The nature and extent of poverty;
- Poverty level, its criteria. Comparison with world practice. The consequences of poverty;
- Analysis of the main causes and factors of poverty in rural areas of the country;
- Poor families in Buka and Chinaz districts: situation, existing problems and planned measures;
- Determination of the living wage and the minimum consumer basket, the concept of social protection, minimum social standards;
- Ways to reduce poverty, improve professional skills and vocational training;
- Ways of developing entrepreneurship in the field of production and services (family business, cooperation with large enterprises, homework, etc., including the employment of women and youth);
- Development of measures of social support for low-income families (disabled people, pensioners, large families, young families, etc.);
- Improving education and health care for poor families;
- Ways to improve organizational and economic mechanisms for poverty reduction;
- Modern and effective ways of working with poor families.
The form of study is daytime, distance
Study load: 24 classroom hours
Duration: 3 days, from 09:00 to 16:00
Intermediate control: conversation
Final control: test
Upon completion of the course, a state certificate is issued.
Language instruction: Russian, Uzbek
Price: 1,200,000 soums.
600 000 soums (regions).